Dating Safely - Tip And Suggestions
"Dating safely is extremely important. It is something for which you need to take full responsibility. At Latino Phone Chat we work to make meeting hispanic, latino and Spanish singles fun and easy. It is a place for flirting and the opportunity to date others. Our service is for adults looking for adventure, chat, fun and the opportunity to meet exciting dating partners. It's a great place to express your desires, interests and personality ... and connect with those who share your interests. Following the tips and suggestions below will help make flirting and dating safer (and help you get the most out of our unique chatline)."
- There is no rush to meet others. Take your time getting to know people. Talk, chat, flirt enjoy erotic conversations. There is no hurry to meet privately or date anyone. If someone behaves oddly or strange, just stop talking with them. Move on. There are thousands of other hot, latino men and latina women to meet. Keep in mind that everyone likes to make themselves look good. Some people can go too far with this or may be lying to deceive you. If someone just seems 'wrong', trust your instincts, just ignore them. Really, there are thousands of great singles to meet. You are very likely to make a more honest connection with someone else. Do not waste time with someone whom you just do not feel is telling you who they really are.
- Protect your privacy at all times. The whole idea of our hot, erotic chatline is you can be anonymous UNTIL you are completely ready to meet someone. All conversations on the chatline take place through our confidential system, ensuring your true identity is protected until you decide to reveal it. Never include your last name, email address, home address, phone number, place of work or any other identifying information in your personal greetings or messages. It is an excellent idea to stop communicating with anyone who constantly pushes you for personal information (or tries to fool you into giving personal information). Again, take your time and have fun.
- Meet when YOU are ready. You never have to meet anyone. Even if you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change your mind. If you decide to remain anonymous, that your choice. Trust yourself. Go with your instincts. As with any dating service, Latino Phone Chat cannot decide for you when or if to meet someone. That is totally your responsibility. As such, you have every right to decide when, or if, you should meet or date anyone.
- Doing some background checking is sometimes a good idea. Because privacy and being anonymous is what Latino Phone Chat is all about, we do not invade anyone's privacy by doing background checks. However, there is no rule that YOU cannot do background checks. Especially if you decide to meet someone. If fact, we encourage members to do their own research prior to any dating. Get as much info as possible by asking questions, utilizing Internet search engines and most importantly, using common sense. Use your head as well as your heart. If you want to get real serious about doing a background check, try Dating Safety Check or Instant Background Checks. For a little bit of money, you can get a lot of information on as many dating partners as you want. NOTE: If you encounter someone underage using our services, be responsible and alert our customer service team.
- Make people earn your trust. You are worth it. Do not trust anyone to quickly. Take all the time you need to test the trustworthiness of a person. If you think someone is lying, he or she probably is. Little lies are one thing, outright deception is something else. If you mutually decide to take your relationship to the next level, be smart! Take the time to be sure this person is worth being intimate with.
- If you think you see any danger signs, slow down or stop. Pay attention to displays of anger, intense frustration or attempts to pressure or control you. Acting in a passive-aggressive manner, making demeaning or disrespectful comments or any physically inappropriate behavior are all danger signs. You should be concerned if your date starts acting too aggressive or rude with some good reason. If they cannot keep their story straight about how old they are, or what they like, if they are married, what work they do, then be careful. If someone wants to keep some things private, hey, that's fine. If someone constantly fails to provide answers to direct questions (or keep changing their story), then consider that a danger sign.
- Always meet in a safe place. If you choose to meet, always tell a friend where you are going and when you will be back. Leave your date's name and phone number with your friend. Never arrange for your date to pick you up at home. Provide your own transportation. Busy, public place make excellent meeting locations such as a coffee shop, restaurant, art gallery or large gathering such as a concert. Refrain from drinking too much. We all know drinking too much can lead to poor choices. If at some point you and your date decide to move to another location, take your own car. Consider making a phone call to inform someone that you are going somewhere else on your date, and allow your date to see you make that call.
- When traveling to another city to meet someone, arrange for your own car and place to stay. DO NOT disclose where you will be staying and never allow your date to make the arrangements for you. Call your date from the hotel or meet at a public location you agree upon. If the location seems inappropriate or unsafe, trust your instincts. Always make sure a friend or family member knows your plans and has your contact information. And if possible, carry a mobile phone at all times. Traveling to meet someone in another city is an exciting adventure. Keep it a fun, memorable adventure by being smart and acting safely.
- If you feel uncomfortable or that you are not safe, leave. Dating and meeting new people is all about having fun. If a situation, place or person makes you uncomfortable or unsure, trust your instincts. Never do anything that makes you feel unsure or unsafe. Use your best judgment to exit the situation. Leave. Excuse yourself to call a friend for advice; ask someone else for help; call a cab or just say you are done for the night and take off. Never worry or feel embarrassed about your choice to be safe. If it turns out you over reacted, so what? Apologize and move on. Your safety is always more important than anyone's opinion of you. Again, dating and meeting people is about having a good time. If that changes, the date is over, go home.
- Have as much fun and meet as many people as you want. Dating is all about flirting, connecting with new people, having fun and enjoying yourself. Dating and chatting safely is what we want you to do.
Free Trial Number
(30 Minute Free Trial)
Original Latino Phone Chat Number
(USA And Canada)
Note: You MUST be +18 to join. And, make sure your phone carrier is NOT charging you long distance fees when calling our free trial number. Most quality phone services do not. Some, sadly, do. We want this to be completely free for you to enjoy our sizzling chatline.
Sorry: No free trial on our original toll free number. However, our original toll free number for members does offer a number of special features and billing options.
Copyright 2013 by LatinoPhoneChat.com. All Rights Reserved.
Terms And Conditions